It was a bit unlucky...

... but not too bad.

I ended up getting behind on what I needed to accomplish on my list yesterday, which was further exacerbated by the fact that around 4 p.m. the cover on the fluorescent light above my desk came flying down and was violently swinging above my head. It freaked me out! I moved to the other desk in my office and tried to keep working, but it distracted me. In the end, the light cover came down all the way until it can be fixed properly and I went back to work. But all of that commotion ended up with me staying almost 2 hours beyond the end of my scheduled work day, which was a bummer.

When I got home I made DH and I dinner and we watched "Hot Fuzz." What a fantastically funny and entertaining movie! We both thoroughly enjoyed it. It was so nice to sit there watching a movie with my honey. So, while the first part of my day was fairly "unlucky" it ended with me feeling extra blessed.

Unfortunately, because of my late arrival home, I did not end up catching up on my image posting, nor taking pictures of my Daily Somethings. To be honest, I did not do a Daily Something yesterday. Oh well, there's always today, right?

More later...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts