Edit, Edit, Edit...


I've spent about 15 hours this weekend editing photos. I must say that this is the most productive that I've been in some time on the editing front, mostly because I'm motivated by the fact that we're taking a short trip this coming weekend and I will not be at home to edit!  Steve, mom and I are going to the Bay Area/Napa Valley. We found great rates on tickets, a rental car and some hotel rooms. We're leaving Friday afternoon and returning Monday afternoon. I cannot wait!
Anyway, there will be more posts before I leave, but I thought I should share a few of my favorites from the glut of editing!

I photographed one of my most favorite clients and her family on the beach in Coronado at the end of April. Her daughter is about to be a big sister and it was nice to meet the rest of her family and see her cute belly!

Next, my beautiful friend, Amy, is having a baby in just a few weeks and I am so excited for her and her husband, Michael. I took some photos of her a few weeks ago and will be taking newborn photos soon!
In addition, I have also been photographing little Kaylee for the first year of her life and we completed her first birthday session a few months ago. I cannot believe how much she has changed since those newborn pictures.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts