Dahlia in bloom...
The dahlia plant that Steve bought me last year seemed to have a short life last season. I cut it back when it died off and sort of forgot about it. About 3 months ago I noticed some leaves poking up, so I started watering the pot again. Well, here's what is on our balcony right now:
There are about 6 more buds on the plant that I've spotted thus far. It looks like some sort of pest is eating some of the leaves, but I can't figure out what, so I'm just going to leave it alone for now and hope for the best.
I love dahlias!
There are about 6 more buds on the plant that I've spotted thus far. It looks like some sort of pest is eating some of the leaves, but I can't figure out what, so I'm just going to leave it alone for now and hope for the best.
I love dahlias!


Comments
Post a Comment