Lovin' These Things for May...
I am a daily reader of Ali Edwards' blog and also regularly read Elise Blaha (I guess her last name is something with a C now, as she just got married -- congrats!) blog also, and both posted what they're currently loving. I enjoyed seeing their likes so much, I thought I'd post my own.
COLOR : Turquoise, the pastel version... I mean, seriously, how cute is this vintage phone?!?
COLOR : Turquoise, the pastel version... I mean, seriously, how cute is this vintage phone?!?
FONT : Cursif
PATTERN : Cathedral Window/Retro Diamonds
LETTER : "B" for lots of babies that are coming! My cousin is due Sunday and my friend, Amy, is due in June. Her last name starts with a B also, so when I shot her maternity photos last Sunday lots of Bs were to be seen!
NUMBER : 7. My husband and I met seven years ago this coming Monday. I love him more today than I thought was possible to love another person! Here's us ala 2003:
PATTERN : Cathedral Window/Retro Diamonds
LETTER : "B" for lots of babies that are coming! My cousin is due Sunday and my friend, Amy, is due in June. Her last name starts with a B also, so when I shot her maternity photos last Sunday lots of Bs were to be seen!NUMBER : 7. My husband and I met seven years ago this coming Monday. I love him more today than I thought was possible to love another person! Here's us ala 2003:
WORD : ENJOY! I feel like I've spent a lot of the last 18 months in "coping" mode, and that has got to stop. I plan to spend the next six months working on myself, enjoying life regularly (not just on the weekends), and taking in the delights that are right where I live! WooHoo... here's to summer and fall 2010.
Oh, and pssst... apparently my blog has been taken off the blocked site list for my company, so for now, I will be updating more often because I can do the updates on my lunch again. Yay!

That blue is one of my favorites too, and a good gender neutral color for babies...thus my favorite color for cloth dipes! =)
ReplyDeleteNice selections! :) I like your 6 month goal - time to focus on you!
ReplyDelete