Wahooey!
** See me??? I'm running past the screen frantically typing a few words as I run back and forth, sorting promotional items, packing tradeshow booth graphics, downloading photos, etc. **
OK, so maybe I'm not literally running back and forth, but it feels a bit like I am!
A Summary of Life:
1. My husband has a new, full-time, permanent job! Praise the Lord! I mean, seriously, considering the economy, this job is truly a blessing to be found and now possessed by my sweetheart. He's doing clinical research involving urological and renal issues. If you've got these issues, feel free to post a comment and I'll see if he's got any studies you may benefit from participating in.
2. We signed another 6 month lease. So, we're staying in our place until at least the beginning of 2009. We may end up moving again as Steve's new job is in East San Diego County. Since I work in the Southern part of North San Diego County, we may try and find something south of where I work and northwest of where he works so the commute is a bit more equal... but for now, we're staying where we are.
3. Tradeshow in 1 week and counting. The booth graphics are being printed, the shirts being stitched with our logo and the advertorial e-mail goes out tomorrow. Woot! Go Kim! I honestly can't wait until it's over... it's too much babysitting of adults for my taste.
4. I have taken pictures of some of the most fun, photogenic couples the past few weeks! Seriously... very fun photos and photo shoots! Here are a few samples of what I'm talking about:


5. Finally, if you're trying to figure out what family photo you're going to use on your Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa/Winter Solstice cards this year, wonder no longer! I'll be announcing the details via e-mail and on my NEW WEBSITE next week, however here are the dates for my Holiday Photo Sessions: 10/11/08, 10/12/08, 10/26/08, 11/2/08, 11/8/08 and 11/16/08. The photos sessions will be 30 minutes in duration and the cost is $75 and includes the negatives for 5 photos of your choice on a CD from a selection of 15 edited images. Now, I don't know if you've looked around at all for photo session costs, but this is a DEAL! Please e-mail me at capturedbliss at gmail.com or leave a comment on this post if you want more information!
More soon, including cool pictures from a maternity/family session, more scrapping goods and of course, more stories! Gotta run (or, errr, uh, keep running)!

That is a deal! =) We'll have to be in touch...I'll talk to my sweetie.
ReplyDeleteI love that photo of Jen and Trevor, it's really cool.
ReplyDelete