I'm Back...

I'm feeling a lot better lately. Perhaps it's that I'm not quite at my wit's end with everything. Perhaps the sorting out of the medicine. Who knows really? I know that work has been insane. The most proposals EVER in recent history which doesn't help the feeling better part of things, but I'm tryin' to take it one proposal at a time.

The shower went well last Sunday. Here are a few pics from the "Around the Clock" themed, "Polka Dot Decor" bridal shower. And to answer your next questions, yes, I made all that stuff (with my mom's help) and yes, I am insane.





I've also finished editing the Twins photo session. I had finished once, and lost all my edits (my computer crashed when I was backing up the edits), and have now re-edited. The girls are fraternal twins... one looks just like their pretty mama and one looks like their handsome daddy. They're such beautiful girls.



This weekend will be devoted to trying to get our place in order. I've backed off of all plans and will be devoting my time to sorting, purging, shelving, organizing and labeling. I'm actually looking forward to it. Oh, and today (or tomorrow, depending on who you ask) is National Scrapbook Day, so I'll be scrapping at some point in the next 24-36 hours... but no big crop like last year. It was fun, but too crowded, too hot, too many ladies in one space and too much money. I'll stay at home this year, thankyouverymuch.

The ankle is feeling much better and I'll be back to exercising (slowly) starting Monday. I'm looking forward to it! Oh, and I'll be back with more regular posts once work dies down a bit. Sheesh... it's totally, freakishly busy these days. Have a good weekend!

Comments

  1. Thanks for the pics! The shower looked like fun; what a gift for you to do that for Katie (and Daniel)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kim, I can't believe you did this. The shower is beautiful and the pictures of the girls are so sweet! You truly are talented.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts