Around here...




Watching television on the Tivo. The fall season is here and it's my escape from the stress of work.
Packing up things to sell on eBay and sorting out things left behind in the garage.
Hoping for a new job, still. I keep trying...
Listening to lots of Brazilian-inspired jazz. It relaxes me.
Cooking a week's worth of food on the weekend. It's so much healthier for us and saves money as well. I cook big portions and package it up for the week. On the menu this week, a light version of chicken enchiladas with stewed chicken breast and lowfat cheese and this fantastic beef with broccoli and snap peas. Yum!
Celebrating my new Samsung Galaxy S3. It's my lifeline at work (since I can't be online and have no other outlet to maintain my sanity). It's fantastic and I'm thrilled my husband was sweet enough to encourage me to upgrade!
Waiting for the weather to cool down! I love fall and I want it here, NOW.
Savoring the weekends. Whether we have plans or not, it's nice to not be at work and just enjoy whatever comes. On tap this weekend... Pilates, brunch with a friend and maybe a visit with our nephew!
Planning for our trip to Cancun in November. I'm starting to think about what we'll see and what I'll wear. I need to comb the clearance pages on some website for fun beachwear.
Working on job applications, job applications and photo session planning.
Loving my marriage. We have grown into a good space and it makes me smile.
Reading the last of the Girl With series by Stieg Larsson. They've all really kept my attention. 
Just a little bit about me right now... 




Comments

Popular Posts