Kim, Today. A through Z.

There's so much to say and no real time right now, so I'll do this for the moment and come back soon.

A. Age: 35 (my birthday was 8/24)

B. Bed size: King

C. Chore that you hate: Putting away clothes after doing laundry

D. Dogs: None, but we want one when we can have one... I prefer mixed breeds and dogs on the smaller side, though not too small

E. Essential start to your day: Kiss from my husband

F. Favorite color: Green

G. Gold or Silver: Prefer silver or white gold

H. Height: 5’5"

I. Instruments you play: None

J. Job title: Marketing Coordinator

K. Kids: None yet... ;)

L. Live: San Diego, CA (we love our new place)

M. Mother’s name: Maureen

N. Nicknames: Kim, Kimi, Geebo, Honey, Stinky

O. Overnight hospital stays: Seven days in 2003 with pulmonary emboli, Overnight in 1977 for club foot correction

P. Pet peeves: Selfishness (self-absorption), Stupidity, Abuse

Q. Quote from a movie: "Evil, like the fru-its of the devilll, evil." -- Mike Myers in "So I married an Ax Murderer."

R. Right or left handed: Right handed

S. Siblings: Two stepbrothers

T. Toys: Really loved Barbies and Legos as a kid, and I still have my collection of little teddy bears
U. Underwear: Nothing that goes up my crack -- gross

V. Vegetable you hate: Eggplant -- I tried to like it, but I just don't.

W. What makes you run late: Overestimating how quickly I can complete tasks, thus trying to pack too much into a set amount of time

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Hahahaha... left foot, left foot, left foot (x20), face, dental (a bunch), left arm, right wrist, neck, back, right shoulder, chest (x4), plus a contrast dye-scan of my chest (x5), a couple of MRIs and a couple of CT scans -- I'm surprised I'm not glowing

Y. Yummy food that you make: I can cook, for real. I cook the majority of time without any sort of recipe and like cooking that way and people don't seem to complain. I make really good pasta sauces, a really decent stir fry and also enjoy baking and cake decorating, though I don't do it often.

Z. Zoo animal: Elephants, followed by giraffes



Comments

  1. Funny! =)And now I know you better. So what's going on in your life??

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi kimberly! you were my studio calico blog hop winner! yay! make sure you email me with your contact info!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts