I'm being serious when I tell you...
... don't get the "Swine Flu," otherwise known as H1N1. It WILL kick your butt. I had a photo shoot at SDSU last Friday night that happened to be in the Health Services building. I'm pretty sure that's where I got exposed to the dreaded H1N1. By Saturday night, I was totally wiped out and had a tickle in my chest. By Sunday night, I could barely move. Between Saturday night and Wednesday night, I left my house only once -- to go to the doctor, who swabbed my nose and later called to tell me I had the Swine Flu.
The tickle in the chest became a fever of 102 degrees, extreme fatigue and body aches and a ridiculous cough. Eventually the tickle went away, then the fever, and the thing turned into a head cold, complete with sore throat, headache, stuffy nose, and now, just a cough, and still, the tiredness.
I don't know how it compares to other flus... I don't know if I've ever actually had the flu. Just know it's bad! Oh, and when the HR guy at your work announces to everyone via e-mail that you have it, and IDs you by name, well, it just makes you feel worse.
Oh, the photos... they're great, as are the ones from the Homecoming Game the next day. I also had my first two holiday sessions this past Sunday... those were great too!
Just tryin' to make it through the week and keep getting well!
The tickle in the chest became a fever of 102 degrees, extreme fatigue and body aches and a ridiculous cough. Eventually the tickle went away, then the fever, and the thing turned into a head cold, complete with sore throat, headache, stuffy nose, and now, just a cough, and still, the tiredness.
I don't know how it compares to other flus... I don't know if I've ever actually had the flu. Just know it's bad! Oh, and when the HR guy at your work announces to everyone via e-mail that you have it, and IDs you by name, well, it just makes you feel worse.
Oh, the photos... they're great, as are the ones from the Homecoming Game the next day. I also had my first two holiday sessions this past Sunday... those were great too!
Just tryin' to make it through the week and keep getting well!

I hope you feel dramatically better very soon. I'm sorry to hear you came down with it...sounds miserable. I'm so afraid we're going to be exposed to it! :(
ReplyDelete