I Can't Imagine...

... my life without him.



Yesterday marked three years of us being husband and wife. It's been a crazy three years! In that time we've:

  • Survived me moving into our first home together -- the apartment in the 100-year-old building that had crazy managers and neighbors and mice (that he promptly got rid of) and lots of parties with family and friends.
  • Traveled to lots of places, including snowy Aspen -- the highest elevation Steve had ever traveled to for an extended period of time -- to the sunny island of Kauai -- for our best vacation together to date.
  • Celebrated job promotions, employee of the month awards, graduations from graduate school and the weddings of our sister, two cousins and several friends.
  • Risen above bad situations at our workplaces, our church, our apartment complexes and become stronger in the process.
Honey, you are my best friend and my partner in life. I love you for all of your quiet moments of thought, action and leadership and for all your noisy moments of dancing, crazy voices, bad puns and silly jokes... even when you're being especially "annoying." I welcome the days of growing old with you, raising children with you, weathering the storms and celebrating the joys, which I pray will be bountiful, with you.

Happy Anniversary, My Love!



Comments

  1. Aw, Congratulations! I wish I could have been there. (For the usual reasons...plus, I heard you had a CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN at your reception! How scrumptious is that?!? Though I would have felt self-conscious in front of possible future-in-laws and restrained myself. =P)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts